Friday 5 February 2016

36/16 My Monologues & Musings : “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Mt 25 : 40)

36/16 My Monologues & Musings :
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Mt 25 : 40)


(Mt 25:31-40)
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”

Dear Jesus,
It is unbelievable that the last judgement is based on the Merciful Love for our fellow humans rather than on deep dogmas and high theology.
All through your life and preaching you revealed to us the Merciful Love Of the Heavenly Father.
You commanded us to practise the Merciful Love in our daily lives by showing and sharing with our Fellow Humans.
You keep reminding us that we will be judged on our performance of the same.

Dear Jesus,
As look at my life, I am  immensely grateful for the tens of thousands of experiences of Merciful Love from many of my Fellow Humans! Starting from my parents who brought me into.this world seventy years ago till this very moment I have been blessed with thousands and thousands of experiences Merciful Love.
I have experienced it :
From my dear ones and from my near ones, From far off fellow humans and foreigners, From my friends and from my foes,
From my teachers and superiors,
From my fellow confreres and priests,
From strangers even!

Dear Jesus,
How blessed indeed, am I, Lord!
I am ever grateful to each one of them!
And to you, Lord!
May they too experience Merciful Love From many their fellow humans!
Continue to bless them, Lord!
Dear Jesus,
When I look at myself,
I do feel guilty of having failed to give Merciful Love to my fellow humans.
Though I have shared it with many,
I feel I could have done better!
While I feel that I am entitled to their Mercilessly Love, I don't often feel obliged to share Merciful Love with them!
I have been selfish and sparing in sharing the Merciful Love with my fellow humans.
I have often failed to see you in them!
In stead of seeing you in them,
I often see many of them as a nuisance!
Yet I keep requesting you with the plea: Lord, have mercy on me!
How ironic!

Dear Jesus,
I want to keep on making an honest effort to see you in each one of my fellow humans and share the Merciful Love!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Friday, 5th February, 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of personal and devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling of the Prodigal Priest in me as I struggle to return to the Home of our Heavenly Father. I do place it in public view as a part my therapeutic and holistic  healing! Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment