Wednesday 16 March 2016

76/16 My Monologues & Musings : Correcting Others (Mt 18:15)

76/16 My Monologues & Musings : Correcting Others  (Mt 18:15)

15 “If your brother or sister[b] sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.”

Dear Jesus,
I love to highlight the failures and faults of others and point out to them.
I love to gloat over them and gladly proclaim them to the rest of the world,
if possible from the rooftops.
You know me through and through.
You know my habit of secretly being happy over sins and failures of my fellow humans,Don't You,  Lord ?
I often love to spoil the good name of others thinking that I could out shine them!

Dear Jesus,
You exhort me to approach my fellow humans in private and try to point out their faults in secrecy.
But often what I do is just the opposite.
I go public with their faults.
Even if tell them of their failures I do it in a very belittling and dehumanizing way so as to humiliate them.
In fact, I secretly wish them not repent and change!
That's often the way I behave.
You know it, Don’t you, Lord?

Dear Jesus,
At times as i reflect over the way I behave this particular way.
I ask myself :
Why do I behave in such an unhealthy and toxic way?
Is it because I am unwilling to look at my own faults and failures?
I wonder!
Any how, it neither helps me nor them.
Still I keep on viciously repeating it.
As a result, neither I grow closer to you nor I let others come closer to you!
I am stuck and stagnant!

Dear Jesus,
I want put a stop to this emotionally and spiritually unhealthy way of dealing with the faults and failures of my fellow humans.
I want grow emotionally and spiritually  and let others do the same.
I want to keep on joyfully experiencing my love for you by lovingly helping my fellow humans by correcting mine as well as their failures and faults!
Help me Lord! Help us Lord!

Dear Jesus,
I bring before you:
Everyone of my loved ones.
Everyone of my enemies who were and are.
Everyone who loves as well as hates me.
Everyone whom I love and whom i hate.
Everyone who helps me and who don't.
Everyone whom i have lead astray.
Everyone who is sick and needs healing.
Everyone who is in despair and needs hope.
Every priest who is in need of prayers.
Everyone who has met with me!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Wednesday, 16th, March, 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling as a Prodigal Priest trying to make my pilgrimage back to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment