Sunday 6 March 2016

66/16 My Monologues & Musings : “I am the light of the world.(Jn 8:12)

66/16 My Monologues & Musings :  “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (Jn 8:12)

Dear Jesus,
Thank you very much for being the light.
When your Father along with You and with Spirit created the Universe, the first Act  Creation was:
“Let there be light” !!!!
Light makes it it very much easier for us to conduct our daily lives. Even in very familiar surroundings like my own room it is very difficult to locate things in pitch darkness. Before the creation there was darkness all around. Light was created  dispelling darkness.


Dear Jesus,
Thank you for being the Light for us.
When the world was created you were there with your Father and the Spirit.
Remember the first ever creative Word was:
“Let there be light.
When you became one of us and lived on this earth you did share your light through your Word and through your Deeds of Merciful Love.
Dear Jesus,
You have infused within me a spark of your Light. And you keep telling me, “Let you'd light shine.”
Dear Jesus,
I am sorry that I have often kept it under the bushel of lethargy and laziness. I have often took shelter under the cover of darkness consisting of my selfishness, anger, and arrogance.  

Dear Jesus,  
I want.to dispel this darkness and replace it with the light of your merciful love.

Dear Jesus,
I bring before you:
Everyone of my loved ones.
Everyone  of enemies who were and are.
Everyone who loves as well as hates me.
Everyone whom I love and whom i hate.
Everyone who helps me and who don't.
Everyone whom i have lead astray.
Everyone who has lead me astray.
Everyone who is sick and needs healing.
Everyone who is in despair and needs hope.
Every priest who is in need of prayers.
Everyone who has met with me!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Sunday, 6th March, 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling as a Prodigal Priest trying to make my pilgrimage back to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment