Friday 11 March 2016

71/16 My Monologues & Musings : “ … you are a Samaritan and demon-possesed..( Jn 8:48)

71/16 My Monologues & Musings : “ … you are a Samaritan and demon-possesed..( Jn 8:48)

Jn 8 :48-49
48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”
49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus,..”

Musings of those Jews….
“ As we look back at the life and the preaching and at those he ing miracles of  the Young Rabbi Jesus, we feel terribly bad that we opposed him blindly and harassed him constantly.
We were so blind not to have seen and noticed his genuine compassion and the total integrity of character.
He was so powerful in preachings and forthright in his message of compassion and forgiveness.
How on earth we could oppose him?
Of course, we didn’t like when exhorted us to forgive our enemies.
How could he preach that we must love our enemies who was ruthlessly defiling our ancestral beliefs and desecrating our holy places? We felt loosing our grip on the age old beliefs and customs.
Our religious leaders egged us on to hating and halting him at any cost. We were encouraged by our religious leadeship to harass him and even to kill him.
They painted him and presented him as anti social and even demon possessed. He was presented as a real threat to our ancestral heritage of Abraham and Moses.
We confronted face to face and accused him of being possessed!
The way faced his crucifixion, and
The way he prayed to God the Father for the forgiveness of all those who responsible for his humiliating death,
made us to be remorseful and guilty.
We were real scared,
When we heard that he resurrected
We couldn't believe our eats!
Oh! Yahweh our God,
Forgive us!
Oh, Jesus, the of God,
Forgive us!”

Dear Jewish Brotheren,
Thank you for your musings coming from deep within.
I wish! I could repent like you!

Dear Jesus,
Like those Jews who were restless until they saw you on the cross.
But you prayed for them from the cross.
I know you keep praying me to the Father to forgive me too
I want to keep repenting and keep returning to you! Dear


Dear Jesus, Dear Jesus,
I bring before you:
Everyone of my loved ones.
Everyone  of enemies who were and are.
Everyone who loves as well as hates me.
Everyone whom I love and whom i hate.
Everyone who helps me and who don't.
Everyone whom i have lead astray.
Everyone who is sick and needs healing.
Everyone who is in despair and needs hope.
Every priest who is in need of prayers.
Everyone who has met with me!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Friday, 11th March, 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling as a Prodigal Priest trying to make my pilgrimage back to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!  

I

No comments:

Post a Comment