Wednesday 2 March 2016

61/16 My Monologues & Musings : The Perfect Harmony between the Father and the Son

61/16 My Monologues & Musings :  The Perfect Harmony between the Father and the Son
19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does (Jn 5:19)

Dear Jesus,
You and your Father are in unison in your Vision, in your Thinking, in your Understanding, and in your Decision!
What a Perfect Harmony and a Flawless  Communication!
You did submit to the Will of your Father despite having  your opinions and wishes.
That's what you did in your Farewell Discourse, Right, Lord?
That's what you did while you were agonizingly struggling in Gethsemani, Right, Lord?
Either you got up early in the morning and went up to a lonely place or you withdrew into a lonely place late in the evening to be in communication with your Father.

Dear Jesus,
You did never insist on doing your will.
You communed regularly with your Father.
You consulted continuously with him.
You constantly conversed with your Father
How happy a relationship you both have!

Dear Jesus,  
As i look at my life:
One of the main reasons for almost all my problems is the lack of a genuine respect and consideration for the opinions and perspectives of my fellow humans.
I am often convinced:
That I know best
That my views and opinions are the best.
That my decisions are the best.
That the way I see things are the best.
That I don't need to consider the views of others.
That their decisions are often wrong.
It goes on and on…..

Dear Jesus,
While you want your Father’s Will be Done!
I often want My Will be Done.
Dear Jesus,
If I want to grow closer to you
I better not only pray,”Thy Will be Done”
But also put into practice in my daily life.

Dear Jesus,
I bring before you:
Everyone of my loved ones.
Everyone  of enemies who were and are.
Everyone who loves as well as hates me.
Everyone whom I love and whom i hate.
Everyone who helps me and who don't.
Everyone whom i have lead astray.
Everyone who is sick and needs healing.
Everyone who is in despair and needs hope.
Every priest who is in need of prayers.
Everyone who has met with me!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Tuesday, 1st March, 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling as a Prodigal Priest trying to make my pilgrimage back to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment