Saturday 9 January 2016

9/16 My Monologues & Musings : "I am God's son ” (Jn 10 : 31-39)

9/16 My Monologues & Musings :
“I am God's son”  (Jn 10: 31-39)

Oh, Dear Loving Jesus,
Thank you for revealing to us that you are the Son of God.
Thank you for making us aware that God is “Our Father in heaven.”
Thank you for us reminding us we are His Children.
Thank you for teaching us to pray to Our Father in heaven.

Jesus, You were and are and will be the perfect Son for all eternity, Correct?
Jesus,You always have the live connection with your Father, Right?
Jesus,You are constantly in communion with your Father, Aren't You?
Jesus, indeed, You are God's Son!

But, it is not every time both of you were in accord on issues.
Remember, there were times, when you wished, “let this cup pass away”, Right?
But then, you left to your Father for the final decision, Didn't You?
You even felt abandoned by Him, Right?
Yet finally you said to him:
“Into your hands i commend my spirit.”

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
How Great a Son You Are!
Jesus,You are a daily Communicating Son!
Jesus,You are a constantly Consulting Son!
Jesus,You proclaim the love of your Father!
Jesus,You are a Son with full faith in Father

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
When i think of myself, very many time,  
I do neither communicate nor consult with the Father.
Very often it is just a lip service when I pray  “Our Father.”
But when in trouble, I tend to pray fervently either to escape or to solve the problem in favor of me.
When i fair weather, I tend to forget to communicate with the Father and with you.
How I wish to a live connection with him!
How I wish to feel the irresistible urge to love Him and to stay in His presence!

Despite I ignore Him, it makes humble to know that He keeps on loving me and forgiving me!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank you for revealing and teaching me the Father's love for me.
Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank you for your:
Unsolicited gift of life for me!
Uncountable blessings for me!
Unlimited Patience with me!
Untold Forgiveness for me!
Unflinching faith in me!
Unfailing Hope in me!
Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Saturday, 9th January, 2016

Dear Reader,
These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a part of my journaling of the Prodigal Priest in me as I struggle to return to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment