Friday 20 November 2015

107 My Monologues & Musings : Universal Children’s Day

107 My Monologues & Musings :  Universal Children’s Day
Oh, Loving God, our Heavenly Father!
Thank you for bringing us Your Children into a world so wonderful, yet imperfect!
We observe today as the Universal Children's Day,
We bring:before You:
Every child on face of the earth!
Especially,
Children who are ill and lonely,
Children who are differently abled,
Children who are unhappy and angry,
Children who are orphaned and abandoned,
Children who are exploited in child labour,
Children who are physically harmed, Children who are emotionally maltreated, Children who are sexually abused,
Children who don't and can't go to school,
Children who are forced to beg around,
Children who are victims of sex racket,
Children who are forced into drug peddling.

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
You loved children and cared for them.
You highlighted their role in the miracle.
You exhorted us to be like little children.
You showcased them for the Kingdom.

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,  
Thank you for my childhood.
Though I lost my mother as a Babe,
You gave me a very loving Grandmother.
Thank you, dear Lord Jesus!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
How I wish to be child like!
Yet often I end up very childish!
I want to be like little children!
I want to be child like in your presence!
Amen
JoAchen
Friday, 20th November,  2015
Universal Children’s Day

No comments:

Post a Comment