Tuesday 10 November 2015

101 My Monologues & Musings : 'I am the Light of the world' (Jn 12)

101 My Monologues & Musings : ‘I am the Light of the world’ (Jn 12)

Oh, the Loving Creator of our marvellous and mysterious Universe,
i thank you for Your Loving Goodness
in gifting us with this Awesome Wonder!

Your first Gift to us was Light!
‘Let there be light’, right?
You brought light into darkness!
We thank You, Eternal Light!

Today, as we Your Children,
The Daughters and Sons of
Mother India, the ‘Bharat Matha’
Celebrate Diwali, the Festival of lights,
We adore and thank You, the Eternal Light!

Thank You, our Loving Creator
For gifting us with our beautiful
Mother India, our Bharat Matha!
Thank You for the millions of her children!

May we be ‘Deepas’ - Lights - to each other!
May we be twinkling ‘Deepas’ to each other!
May we be caring ‘Deepas’ to each other!
May we be forgiving ‘Deepas’ to each other!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
You said, ‘I am the Light of the world’
May the Light of Your Love shine on us!
May the Light of Your Mercy warm us up!

Oh, Jesus,My Lord and My God,
‘Tmasoma Jyothirgamaya /
Lead me from darkness to light!
‘Lead kindly light, lead me on’!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
May we, Daughters and Sons of Bharat Mata
Be Little Lights to each other
Leading us to be real sisters and brothers!
Amen
JoAchen
Tuesday,  10th November, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment