Sunday 15 November 2015

104 My Monologues & Musings : World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims

104 My Monologues & Musings : World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims

Oh, God our Creator!
Thank you for gifting us, your children, with intelligence and knowledge. We have used our intellect to invent new devices and equipments which makes our lives much easier and comfortable.

Today, the Third Sunday of November, as we remember the Road Traffic Victims,
we pray for them.

The Invention of Automobiles have changed our lives beyond imagination.
But as we have misused them.
We used the automobiles carelessly and have caused inconveniences, accidents, and even deaths. Many of your children have lost their lives due to their own careless use of automobiles or due to the careless use of others.
Many pedestrians have lost their due to road accidents.
Many have lost their lives due to drunken driving.
May husbands and wives have lost their lives due to careless driving.
Many parents have lost their lives due to road accidents.
Many sons and daughters have ended their lives on the road.
Many youngsters have met with sudden at he's on the road.
Many have lost their hands/ feet/ and other bodily organs due to road accidents.
Many have ended up paralyzed due to road accidents.
Many children have lost their parents on the road.
Many parents have lost their children due to road accidents.
Many children have lost their parents due to road accidents.
Many married couples have lost their  companions on the road.
Oh, God of life, may we children learn to use the automobiles responsibly and safely. May no one ever drink and drive!
May no one ever be under dope and drive!
May no one ever be mad and drive!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I bring before all those grieve over the loss of their loved due to tragic road accidents.
I bring before you my thirty six year old nephew who was run over by a truck as he parking his own car.
May his Soul Rest in Peace!
I bring before you his grief stricken wife and two sons!
Keep blessing them, Lord@
I bring before you three of my priest-friends who were tragically and instantly killed by a head collision with a drunken driver. I was supposed to be with them on that fateful trip. As I had cancelled my trip with them, they were on their way to pick up another priest in my place.
And they were fatally hit by drunken driver!
May their Souls Rest in Peace!

Oh, My Lord and My God,
Thank you for keeping me safe for the last forty five years my driving!
As I have given up driving after opting for  semi-secluded and semi-hermitage way of life.
I keep holding everyone on the road especially those who are behind the wheels!
May they be safe and happy!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I keep thanking you as I gratefully acknowledge your protecting and caring love for me.
I thank you, Lord, for your:
Unconditional Love of me!
Unlimited Patience with me!
Untold Forgiveness for me!

Thank you,
Jesus, My Lord and My God!
Amen
JoAchen
Third Sunday of November, 2015
Sunday, 15th, November,  2015
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment