Monday 28 December 2015

125 My Monologues & Musings : Holy Family of Nazareth

125 My Monologues & Musings :
The Holy Family of Nazareth
Dear Blessed Mother, St. Joseph,

Today, the First Sunday after Christmas is being observed as the Feast of the Holy Family.
As a boy  I always thought of your Family:
As a privileged family with the Divine Child,
As a family with no problems,
As a family with halos around,
As a  hazzel free family.
Yet as I learned more about your family it has been revealing to know of the series of problems starting plot of Herod, the flight to Egypt and returning to Nazareth via a different rout.
I always thought those who try to live a holy and upright life will have no problems or have at most very few problems.
Well, I need to keep reminding myself of the fact that problems are an essntial part of human lives.
Oh, dear Blessed Mother, St. Joseph,
Thank you for being the Real Model of example of living faith and endurance.
I bring before you all the families having problems of every sort.
May they find strength and courage, faith and endurance to face their problems and solve them if possible and accept those problems which seemingly insurmountable!
May every family find inspiration from your family.
Oh,  Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank you for my family of origin.
I thank you for the enduring faith of my parents!
I gratefully acknowledge the self giving spirit of my parents!
Bless them, Lord,  with Eternal Rest!

Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank you for the:
Unsolicited gift of life for me!
Uncountableblessings for me!
Unlimited Patience with me!
Untold Forgiveness for me!
Unflinching faith in me!
Unfailing Hope in me!
Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
Sunday, 27th December, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment