Wednesday 29 July 2015

62 My Monologues : World Day against Trafficking Persons

62 My Monologues : World Day Against Trafficking Persons

Dear God,
Ever since you created us in your image and likeness:
We have been mistreating and maltreating each other.
We have been slaving and selling each other.
We have been trafficking children and women.
We have been engaged in flesh trade.
We have forcefully transported and trafficked other humans.
It must pain you to see your children being trafficked and sold!.
As we observe today as the a day of awareness against trafficking humans, may we your children learn to respect each other as your images and likenesses.
Let all those who are engaged in trafficking human persons may realize the inhumanity of their crime!
Oh, Loving God our Creator,
Thank you for creating us in your image and likeness!
Lord , 'I thank you for the wonder my being', for creating me in your image and likeness!
Jesus,  My Lord and My God,
May your commandment to love one another be remembered and practised in our daily lives.
Amen
JoAchen
Thursday, 30th July, 2015
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com
www.my-monologoues.blogspot.com



















Dear Reader,
These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are my devotional meditations mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my, 'Prodigal Priest's' journaling on my Pilgrimage to the Home of our Heavenly Father. You are welcome to share them.
Dear Reader, I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours.

I plan on uploading a Reflection each on 7th, 14th, 21st, and on the 28th of every month. If you do not want get these Reflections via email, please send a note and your email id will be deleted from the mailing list.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment