Friday 17 July 2015

54 My Monologues :International Justice Day

54 My Monologues : International Justice Day

Oh, God of Love and Justice,
Today we bring before you all of your children who are deprived of justice.
We bring before you all of your children who suffer injustice at the hands of their own fellow sisters and brothers.
You know that many of your children suffer various kinds of injustice:
Emotional Injustice,
Economic Injustice,
Social Injustice,
Religion based Injustice,
Caste based Injustice,
Color based Injustice,
Gender based Injustice.
And it goes on and on.

Dear God, it's all our own making ..it's due our selfishness.
Well, it's easy to blame ourselves collectively.
But when I look at myself,
Me too have been unjust to many of my fellow humans in many ways and many times at different stages of my life. I have meted out injustice:
to my parents,
to my siblings,  
to my relations,
to my friends,
to my classmates,
to my conferers,  
to my fellow seminarians,
to my fellow priests,
to my superiors,
to my students,
to my fellow humans whom I was supposed to serve and help.
Lord it goes on and on..
I pray to them for  forgiveness
Lord, with a contrite heart I pray that they are blessed and protected by you.
Oh, my God,
Whenever I happened to be a victim of injustice I just couldn’t bear...I would rant and rave..
As i am nearing seventy, I want to cause least injustice in any way to any of my fellow humans.  
Yes, it's a daily struggle and I want to keep on that struggle.
Dear Jesus,
You always showed very special love and concern:
to the poor who suffered from economic injustice,  
to the sick especially to the lepers who suffered social injustice,
to the widows, to the children, and to the orphans.
May we humans follow your example and share compassion rather than meet out injustice!

Dear Jesus,
My Lord and My God,
bless every one of your children who are victims of injustice due to our, to my selfish interests.
Amen
JoAchen
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com
www.my-monologoues.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment