Thursday 15 October 2015

91 My Monologues & Musings : World Rural Women Day

91 My Monologues & Musings : International Day of Rural Women

Dear  Loving God,
God of the Rural Women like,
Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Ruth,  
Naomi, Martha, Mary, Anna, Elizabeth,
Mary of Nazareth,
Bless every female, especially
Every Rural Woman whose services
Are gratefully remembered on this
World Day of Rural Women.

Dear Loving God,
You created us humans.
You created us in your image and likeness,
You created us Male Female,
Didn’t You?

Though we are created equals,
Ever since we,
Males have treated the females:
As less equals,
As inferiors, as slaves.

As objects of economic slavery,
As objects of emotional exploitation,
As objects of sexual gratification.
There was a time we men believed that
Women have no souls!

Yet every man is born of a woman.
Yet every man has a mother
Yet we men have sisters,
Yet many men have wives!
Yet many men have daughters!

May we men change our ways.
And treat every female with respect!
And hold every female in love and esteem!
May we men acknowledge their services!
May we men be ever grateful to them!

The countless Rural Women
Who are young or old, married or unmarried
Literate or illiterate, mothers or maids
who work at home or in the fields,
In factories or on farms, Bless them Lord!

May the atrocities to them cease!
May the harassment of them cease!
May the exploitation of them cease!
May the injustice to them cease!
May they find joy and gratitude!

Lord Jesus, You never denied any request  
Made to you by any female!
Bless every Rural Woman,
Bless them with health,  
Bless them with happiness,
Bless them with strength,
Bless them with endurance,
Bless them with appreciation,
Bless them with hope and optimism,
Bless them with loving and caring families,
Bless them with long life!

Jesus, My Lord and My God,
My mother and Grandmother,
My sister and my aunts,
All of them were and are rural women!
I thank you for sending into my life!
They gave me life and love.
Gratefully I remember them!
I thank you for the gift of them!
Amen
JoAchen
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com
Thursday, 15th October,  2015
World Day of Rural Women




No comments:

Post a Comment