Tuesday 8 September 2015

77 My Monologues & Musings : International Literacy Day

77 My Monologues & Musings : International Literacy Day

Oh, God our Creator,
Oh, God of knowledge and wisdom,
We are ever grateful to for the gift of the Writing and Reading faculties you have bestowed on. We are glad that almost three billion of children literate and able to read and write. Yet there are about 800 million of your children who are illiterate.
May they too be able to read and write.
As a young kid I was fortunate to go to the village school and learn to read write.
Thereby they get a sense of worth and value about myself and about others.
But there were many in my village, both grown up as well as children who didn’t know to read and write.  Sure, things have changed in the last sixty years for the better.
But there are millions of my fellow humans who are yet to learn to write and read.
May they get help, support, and encouragement to learn to write and read and acquire and experience a better.
Someday, they may be equipped to read the Sacred Scriptures of their respective religions and know more of you.
May they be able to communicate with their fellow humans in a better way.
Dear Jesus, my Lord and my God,
I consider myself very blessed and fortunate to read your Word and to write them down!
Thank you! A million Thanks!
JoAchen
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com
Tuesday, 8the September,  2015

No comments:

Post a Comment