Monday 7 September 2015

76 My Monologues & Musings : Birthday of Our Blessed Mother

76 My Monologues  & Musings : Birthday of Our Blessed Mother

Oh,  My Blessed Mother,
Once again your birthday is being observed and celebrated on 8th of September.
Oh, my Blessed Mother,
Wish you a very very
Happy Birthday!
You were a miracle child, weren't you?
So says some of the traditions.
Ever since they got married, your parents, Anne and Joachim longed to have a baby.
They prayed for years and waited for decades.
And you were born!
How thrilled they must have been!
According to legends, your parents took you to the Temple and dedicated yourself to the Lord!
Oh, Blessed Mother,
Though unworthy, I would be more than honoured and delighted to listen to the reminiscences of your childhood.
.........     ..........    .........

Blessed Mother :
"Yes, my childhood memories are one the fondest memories I love to keep treasuring  and cherishing. I was born after a long and enduring waiting and praying. My aging parents were thrilled and elated with my arrival.
They kept thanking Yahweh Adonai for gifting to them. They used to go to the Temple almost everyday as they lived close. For the first time, along with my mother i was brought to Temple for the purification ritual of my mother and for the ceremony of myself. Years later, as a mother I walked the steps with my son in my arms, I myself stood at the very entrance of the same Temple holding my son!
Later on temples was almost like my home.
I used to play around on it's premises and go in pray. They used to call the little angel full of cheer and joy.
How I wish every child especially every girl child has a very happy home and healthy environment to grow up!
How I wish every home has a God-loving and peace-filled atmosphere!
How I wish every girl child is heartly welcomed and equally loved as a male child!
How I wish no female embryonic life neither terminated nor aborted!
How i wish every girl child is as courageous as Miriam, the elder sister of Moses!
How i wish every child especially every female child is never ever exploited neither physically, nor emotionally, nor sexually!
How every female child grows into mature and courageous like Rebecca, Rachel Ruth, Judith and Esther!
How i wish the whole world wakes up to the inhuman practice of child labour especially female child labour!
How i wish the whole keeps telling to every troubled girl child is told,
"Talitha cumi" - "little girl, rise up"

Dear Blessed Mother Mary,
Thank you for sharing your innermost musings!
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for giving us your Mom ad ours too!
My Lord and My God,
Bless every child!
Bless every female child!
Bless every child born today!
Bless every female child born today!
Amen
JoAchen
Monday, 7th September
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment