Tuesday 1 September 2015

73 My Monologues & Musings : World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation

73 My Monologues & Musings : World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation

Oh, God the Creator of the Universe, the Creator of us, the humans, the Creator of me,
I bow before Thee in adoration for the wonder of the Universe, for the magnificent variety of species of living beings in the air, on earth and in the water. Everything you created everything and every living being you created, you found them 'good' and even 'very good'!

Oh, Lord our Creator,
You entrusted the whole Creation to us:
to use and not abuse,
to have dominion and not dominate,
to keep it and not own,
to preserve it and not destroy,
to explore it and not exploit.

But,Oh, Lord Our Creator,
We keep on abusing your creation, We continue to dominate,
We keep treating it as if we own it.
We continue to destroy it.
We keep on exploiting it.
We don't think of the future generations!

Oh, Lord, my Creator,
Thank you for gifting me life.
Thank you bring me into the world.
Thank you for the  mother nature.
Thank you for all the living beings.
Thank you for the different seasons.
Thank you for your continued love.

Oh, Lord my Creator,
I am deeply sorry:
for misusing and abusing your gift  of  Creation with all its wonders.
for wasting its resources,
for wasting the precious water,
for polluting the air I breath,
for the indiscriminate use of all the natural resources at my disposal.
I am very sorry:
for my ungrateful attitude towards you, who are :
the Owner, the Author and Giver of Creation and of the Universe including my fellow humans and myself! I am sorry!
Mea Culpa,
Mea Culpa.
Mea Maxima Culpa!
Henceforth,
I want to keep on:
gratefully looking at your creation,
sparingly using the many resources, carefully preserving them for future,
and keep on singing your praise my gratitude as long as I occupy a place on your vast and wondrous creation! Amen!
JoAchen
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment