Saturday 5 September 2015

75 My Monologues & Musings : International Day of Charity

75 My Monologues & Musings : International Day of Charity

Dear Lord Jesus,
You wanted us to be Good Samaritans to each and thereby genuinely to love and charity.
Today the word  observes the International Charity Day in honour of Mother Theresa who is the sign and symbol of charity.
May many more follow her example of genuine service and charity.
As I look into my life though there were opportunities and instances where i had been kind, generous, and charitable, I have a long way to go.
Often enough I have been very uncharitable in thoughts and attitudes. Outwardly I have been putting up a facade of being very concerned and charitable!
But deep within I have entertained the thoughts uncharitable attitudes.
Lord, I want to be Chris able in thoughts and attitudes!
Help me,
My Lord and My God!
I am also immensely grateful to many many  instances of charity shown to me and shared with me by many of my fellow humans.
Bless them, Lord! bless everyone of them,.
May more and more people come forward to be charitable and genuinely concerned.
Amen
JoAchen
Saturday,  September 5th, 2015
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment