Saturday 5 September 2015

74 My Monologues & Musings : My Teacher

74 My Monologues & Musings : My Teacher
Dear Lord Jesus, Our Rabbi  (Teacher)
Many of your fellow humans saw the best Teacher in you and they called you,  Rabbi!
We in India, observe today as Teacher's Day.
Bless all our teachers!
May they be happy, healthy, effect, and successful teachers bringing much joy to themselves, satisfaction to the their students, and glory to their God!
I gratefully recall all teachers who have helped me to grow in knowledge and in wisdom.
I still remember my first teacher who taught me to write and read my mother tongue. He  an elderly, lean and lanky grey haired man. He was village teacher. I guess even had taught my father!
In those days we kids to take along with some dry white sand and a piece of cloth to spread the sand and write in it the first alphabets. Then wipe them clean and start rewriting until we learn. The teacher gives a us each a dried long leaf of country palm tree on which alphabets were inscribed. We had to look at them and write on the sand. It was fun.
From my first teacher on I have scores of teachers helping me to learn. School teachers, Sunday School Teachers,  College Lecturers etc. They were male and female teachers, nuns and priests teachers!

Lord Jesus, my Master and Teacher!
Bless them .
Bless all the teachers in the world!
Bless them with Health, Happiness, a sense of Fulfillment!

Along with your disciples especially with Mary Magdalene,  let me keep calling you,
"Rabboni. ...Rabboni. .Rabboni!"
Amen
Saturday, September 5th, 2015
JoAchen
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment