Saturday 9 April 2016

9/4/16 My Monologues & Musings : “Why are you frightened, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?”( Lk 24: 36-43)

9/4/16 My Monologues & Musings :  “Why are you frightened, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?”( Lk 24: 36-43)

Musings of Jesus, the Risen Lord,
“Yes, my disciples are still in their shock.
They are in their doubts.
Now, even though I greeted with:
Peace be with you.
They are scared.. of me, why?
They are frightened … of me, why?
They have doubts about me, why?
Didn't I appear to Mary Magdalene?
Didn't I appear to them as a group?
Didn't I appear to Simon?
Didn’t I make myself known to a couple of them who were on the way to Emmaus?
Yes, I do see it..
It is their guilt ridden minds and hearts:
That scare them..
That make them to doubt me.
That make them frightened of me.
That make them see me as a ghost.
How I wish that they realize that:
It is not me they are frightened of,
It is their guilt that they are frightened of..
It is their failures they are frightened of..
It is their running away they are scared of.
It is their abandoning me after the Last Supper that they are frightened of..
It is betrayal and disowning that they are frightened of..
I will have patience with them as much as it takes until they own up their failures and fears..
I know they will and they shall.
I have prayed for them…
I continue to love them ..
I will see that they overcome their past.
I will see that they are not prisoners of their past failures however they big and serious they might be…
So I will keep repeating :
Peace be with you.
I will ask to give me something to eat.
I will show them the marks of nailed hands.
I will ask them to touch me..to put their finger in my wounded side and hands.
They will believe me..
I plan sending them the Holy Spirit.
When He descends upon them..
Not only they will believe me..
As Their Risen Lord.
They will got out and proclaim me..
As Their Risen Lord..
They shall and they will..
They are mine..”
‘Fear not’
‘Peace be with you!’

Oh, Dear Jesus, Risen Lord,
How Immense is Your Patience with them!
How Unconditional is Your Love for them!
How Unfailing is Your Hope in them!

Oh, Dear Jesus, the Risen Lord,
Come to failures and unfaithfulness,
I am no different from your Disciples.
In fact, I am far worse than they!
Just because I have betrayed you many more times than they have..
Just because I have abandoned you many more times than they have…
They betrayed you and abandoned you just for Three plus years.
And me around Seventy years!
Thank you, for keep forgiving me and waiting for me!
A million Thanks!


Oh, Jesus, My Lord and My God,
I thank You,
I thank the Father,
I thank the Spirit,
For Your Unsolicited gift of life for me!
For Your Uncountable blessings for me!
For Your Unlimited Patience with me!
For Your Untold Forgiveness for me!
For Your Unflinching faith in me!
For Your Unfailing Hope in me!
For Your Unconditional Love of me!
Amen
JoAchen
Joachenmonologues@gmail.com
Saturday, 9th April 2016

These Reflections are neither pure scientific exegesis nor are they any highly theological explanations. They are a sort of devotional musings and monologues mainly meant for my personal renewal and spiritual growth. They are a part of my journaling as a Prodigal Priest trying to make my pilgrimage back to the Home of our Heavenly Father. As I keep holding you in my prayers and I request you to include me in yours. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment