Sunday 21 June 2015

48 My Monologues : A Father's Day Prayer

48 My Monologues: A Father's Day Prayer

Oh, my Heavenly Father,
Thank you for bringing me into this world through my loving Parents who are now with you in heaven.

On this Father's Day, I gratefully remember them especially my father.
Oh, my loving and caring father while you were with us here on earth you did work hard to provide for me and ti protect me.
Thank you !!! a million times.
May you, along with my mother  continue to enjoy your well deserved Eternal Rest!
With lists of fond memories!
Your son!
Oh, the Loving and Compassionate Heavenly Father, continue to bless and protect
all the fathers,   
especially the ones who find life difficult.
May they experience your loving, strengthening, comforting, and caring presence in their lives!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment